The ngs-expert.com blog by Eurofins MWG Operon is an online resource for next generation sequencing researchers, disseminators, students and professionals created to offer current expert commentary from bloggers including publications, surveys, research, news and events, industry news and other pertinent topics. The blog allows readers to react through comments and allows Eurofins MWG Operon the opportunity to listen to and connect directly with the public.
Eurofins MWG Operon blog management code of conduct
- We will link to online references and original source materials directly.
- We will disagree with other opinions respectfully.
- Our blog posts will be as accurate and factual as possible.
- We will correct errors immediately and note corrections within the original post.
- Our blog posts will be written by members of the staff, partners and external experts. They will not be penned anonymously.
- We will reply to or forward email or comments whenever appropriate.
Guidelines for commenting
Participation is encouraged, and comments and questions are welcome. For the safety of all participants, there are a few rules to be aware of when posting a comment.
Although the blog is intended to give a broad view of state-of-the-art next generation sequencing. Eurofins MWG Operon will not publish comments to posts that include personal information, offer requests and order information. Any questions regarding offers or orders should be sent to email@example.com. Comments that are not compliant will not be approved and will be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. The goal of email@example.com is to provide accurate answers in a secure environment, using credible resources and the expertise of the experts at Eurofins MWG Operon.
Comments: Monitoring, Editing and Rejection
To protect privacy and ensure comments are appropriate for all audiences, comments made to the blog will not appear within the blog until they have been reviewed by an internal moderator and approved to post. The blog is not monitored on a 24-hour basis, comments posted after 6 p.m. CET may take up to 12 hours to appear.
The following comments are subject to editing or rejection:
- Comments that include post phone numbers or email addresses of yourself or any other individual or entity in the body of your comment
- Comments including blatant profanity, racist, sexist, or derogatory content
- Comments that are threatening, harassing, illegal, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, or hostile towards any individual or entity.
- Comments that are SPAM
- Post material that infringes on the rights of Eurofins MWG Operon or any individual or entity, including privacy, intellectual property or publication rights.
Comments will not be edited for typos, spelling errors or grammar. Requests to delete comments prior to posting can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org