About Eurofins Genomics
of next generation sequencing, genotyping,
gene expression, Sanger sequencing, oligo-
nucleotides and gene synthesis services.
As the pioneering service provider for next
generation sequencing, Eurofins Genomics
has established profound know-how and
proprietary protocols to cover a broad range
of applications. Read more | Contact us
- Site uptime issues, solutions. June 27, 2014
- ICGC-TCGA DREAM Somatic Mutation Calling Challenge January 27, 2014
- SEQstandards and MINSEQE: Minimum Information about a high-throughput SeQuencing Expt November 13, 2012
- Oxford Nanopore @ ASHG November 7, 2012
- Awaiting IPO, CardioDx Raises $21M in Private Financing July 25, 2014
- NIH Common Fund Launches Initiative to Study the Nucleome in Four Dimensions July 25, 2014
- Thermo Fisher, NewLab Ink Distribution Deal for Human ID Technology July 25, 2014
- Ottawa Hospital Developing Oncology Sequencing Lab, Recruits Leader, Raises $1.4M July 25, 2014
- People In The News July 25, 2014
- How Many More Next Generation Sequencer Are Needed? September 12, 2011
- Samba In The World Of NGS May 10, 2013
- Comparison of Exome Enrichment Technologies in Nature Biotechnology October 14, 2011
- Many Older Sequencer Are Not Upgraded: Are they Not Used? October 10, 2011
- RAD-Seq for Genome Wide Association Studies February 6, 2014
- How dirty is your office? June 15, 2012
- Update on NGS and Clinical Validation July 27, 2014
- Data analysis – still a bottleneck! July 21, 2014
- 100,000, 40,000, 25,000, 19,000 – the shrinking human genome… July 16, 2014
- The Common Marmoset as a Model Organism for the Study of Drug Metabolism July 10, 2014
- First Oxford Nanopore MinIon data available: Is this the end of PacBio? July 2, 2014
- Improvement of PacBio ZMW loading procedure by DNA Origami? June 26, 2014
- Joel Jonasson: Dear Andreas, Thank you for sharing the informat...
- Andreas Sjödin: I will also do some Minion sequencing in Sweden so...
- Carola Grimminger: Good point. Unfortunately I do not remember the im...
- Stas: Just btw-question - where the picture of DNA taken...
- Rick Nipper: Dear Peter, Thank you for your question. With R...
- Peter: Dear Rick Nipper, Nice article. I was wondering...
Amplicon sequencing assembly bacterial genome Bioinformatics de novo sequencing exome sequencing Expression profiling FLX+ genetic testing Genome sequencing Genomics GridIon GS FLX HiSeq 2000 human genetics human genome Illumina Illumina Sequencing Ion torrent long jumping distance libraries metagenome MinIon MiSeq Next generation sequencing NGS NimbleGen Optical mapping PacBio PacBio RS Pacific Biosciences paired end library RAD-Seq read length RNA-Seq Roche Roche/454 Roche 454 sanger sequencing scaffolding sequence capture Single molecule sequencing technology Transcriptome sequencing Trisomy 21 Whole genome sequencing