About Eurofins Genomics
of next generation sequencing, genotyping,
gene expression, Sanger sequencing, oligo-
nucleotides and gene synthesis services.
As the pioneering service provider for next
generation sequencing, Eurofins Genomics
has established profound know-how and
proprietary protocols to cover a broad range
of applications. Read more | Contact us
- Site uptime issues, solutions. June 27, 2014
- ICGC-TCGA DREAM Somatic Mutation Calling Challenge January 27, 2014
- SEQstandards and MINSEQE: Minimum Information about a high-throughput SeQuencing Expt November 13, 2012
- Oxford Nanopore @ ASHG November 7, 2012
- Goldman Sachs, Leerink Initiate Coverage of T2 Biosystems September 2, 2014
- NIH Offers $5M for Biomarker Studies of Alzheimer's Progression in Down Syndrome September 2, 2014
- Cancer Genetics' Cervical Cancer Test Receives CE Mark September 2, 2014
- Meridian Bio FY 2015 Guidance Below Street Expectations September 2, 2014
- Roche Gets CE Mark for New Molecular Blood Screening Systems September 2, 2014
- How Many More Next Generation Sequencer Are Needed? September 12, 2011
- Samba In The World Of NGS May 10, 2013
- Many Older Sequencer Are Not Upgraded: Are they Not Used? October 10, 2011
- Comparison of Exome Enrichment Technologies in Nature Biotechnology October 14, 2011
- How Far Shall we go With Genetic Testing? July 21, 2011
- Buying Instruments or Outsourcing the Service. What do you Prefer? November 18, 2011
- Large genome sequencing studies in the USA August 26, 2014
- The future of miRNA analysis August 21, 2014
- Unexpected Heroes August 13, 2014
- Note: NGS in Diagnostic Testing August 12, 2014
- Why is Illumina so successful? Watch an interview with Illuminas CEO August 7, 2014
- Epigenetic study confirms: Tobacco addiction during pregnancy July 31, 2014
- Carola Grimminger: Thank you for your kind attention! I updated the...
- spc9d2w9i8o55ys: The Resilience Project's URL contains trailing spa...
- Joel Jonasson: Dear Andreas, Thank you for sharing the informat...
- Andreas Sjödin: I will also do some Minion sequencing in Sweden so...
- Carola Grimminger: Good point. Unfortunately I do not remember the im...
- Stas: Just btw-question - where the picture of DNA taken...
Amplicon sequencing assembly bacterial genome Bioinformatics cancer de novo sequencing exome sequencing Expression profiling FLX+ genetic testing Genome sequencing Genomics GridIon GS FLX HiSeq 2000 human genetics human genome Illumina Illumina Sequencing Ion torrent metagenome MinIon MiSeq Next generation sequencing NGS NimbleGen Optical mapping PacBio PacBio RS Pacific Biosciences paired end library RAD-Seq read length RNA-Seq Roche Roche/454 Roche 454 sanger sequencing scaffolding sequence capture Single molecule sequencing technology Transcriptome sequencing Trisomy 21 Whole genome sequencing