About Eurofins MWG Operon
of DNA sequencing services, DNA synthesis pro-
ducts and bioinformatic services.
As the pioneering service provider for next
generation sequencing, Eurofins MWG Operon
has established profound know-how and
proprietary protocols to cover a broad range
of applications. Read more | Contact us
- SEQstandards and MINSEQE: Minimum Information about a high-throughput SeQuencing Expt November 13, 2012
- Oxford Nanopore @ ASHG November 7, 2012
- SEQanswers published in Bioinformatics March 14, 2012
- New Tech at AGBT February 17, 2012
- WSU's $80M Pharma and Biomed Building to Emphasize PGx, Expand Omics Capacity December 6, 2013
- In Brief This Week: GenDx, KimerDx; Mo Bio Laboratories; Arca biopharma, LabCorp; Perthera December 6, 2013
- People In The News December 6, 2013
- 23andMe Suspends Health-Related Data Interpretation for New Customers December 6, 2013
- Biocartis Licenses Cancer Markers from VIB December 6, 2013
- How Many More Next Generation Sequencer Are Needed? September 12, 2011
- Samba In The World Of NGS May 10, 2013
- Comparison of Exome Enrichment Technologies in Nature Biotechnology October 14, 2011
- Many Older Sequencer Are Not Upgraded: Are they Not Used? October 10, 2011
- Whole Genome Sequencing of Fukushima’s People October 22, 2012
- Buying Instruments or Outsourcing the Service. What do you Prefer? November 18, 2011
- RAD-Seq Publications in 2013 November 26, 2013
- Next Generation Sequencing in Lung Cancer November 5, 2013
- Do You Use RAD-Seq? October 30, 2013
- Clinical Genomics Using NGS Approach October 24, 2013
- Whose genome has been sequenced? Nasuia deltocephalinicola October 13, 2013
- News From The World Of NGS October 5, 2013
- Regina Dick: Dear Mr/Ms Schultz, Thank you for sharing your opi...
- schultz: The idea that Samba is not optimized for read leng...
- Regina Dick: Dear Lex, Thank you very much for mentioning. Also...
- Lex Nederbragt: In 2012, the GS FLX+ software update (2.8) introdu...
- Jun Onodera: Dear Carola, thank you for your interest, and it m...
- Jun Onodera: Dear Dr./Mr. Doug, at first I'm grateful to your i...
Amplicon sequencing assembly bacterial genome Bioinformatics de novo sequencing exome sequencing Expression profiling FLX+ genetic testing Genome sequencing Genomics GridIon GS FLX HiSeq 2000 human genetics human genome Illumina Illumina Sequencing Ion torrent long jumping distance libraries metagenome MinIon MiSeq Next generation sequencing NGS NimbleGen Optical mapping PacBio PacBio RS Pacific Biosciences paired end library RAD-Seq read length RNA-Seq Roche Roche/454 Roche 454 sanger sequencing scaffolding sequence capture Single molecule sequencing technology Transcriptome sequencing Trisomy 21 Whole genome sequencing