Axel knows what counts in planing a NGS laboratory starting from scratch.
From the beginning, Georg is focusing on next generation technologies.
Iris is fascinated by the progress in next generation technologies.
Jun is balancing expanding NGS technologies and potential recipients.
Regina is a driving supporter of next generation sequencing activities.
About Eurofins Genomics
of next generation sequencing, genotyping,
gene expression, Sanger sequencing, oligo-
nucleotides and gene synthesis services.
As the pioneering service provider for next
generation sequencing, Eurofins Genomics
has established profound know-how and
proprietary protocols to cover a broad range
of applications. Read more | Contact us
- Site uptime issues, solutions. June 27, 2014
- ICGC-TCGA DREAM Somatic Mutation Calling Challenge January 27, 2014
- SEQstandards and MINSEQE: Minimum Information about a high-throughput SeQuencing Expt November 13, 2012
- Oxford Nanopore @ ASHG November 7, 2012
- Singapore Launches Diagnostics Development Hub November 26, 2014
- NIH to Fund Coordination Center for Alzheimer's Research November 26, 2014
- Q&A: Clinical Microbiology Lab Director Nathan Ledeboer on MDx Trends November 26, 2014
- PositiveID to Issue $4M in Senior Notes to Investor November 26, 2014
- Genomics Ltd. Raises $12.8M in Private Financing November 26, 2014
- How Many More Next Generation Sequencer Are Needed? September 12, 2011
- Samba In The World Of NGS May 10, 2013
- Many Older Sequencer Are Not Upgraded: Are they Not Used? October 10, 2011
- Comparison of Exome Enrichment Technologies in Nature Biotechnology October 14, 2011
- How Far Shall we go With Genetic Testing? July 21, 2011
- Buying Instruments or Outsourcing the Service. What do you Prefer? November 18, 2011
- Don’t forget the controls! November 26, 2014
- Prepare NGS for clinical use November 21, 2014
- Whole Genome Sequences Of World’s Oldest Living People Published November 13, 2014
- Whose genome has been sequenced? Brassica napus November 4, 2014
- Think Big: The UK 100,000 Genome Project October 28, 2014
- More Updates: Illumina & IonTorrent October 23, 2014
- Carola Grimminger: Thank you for your kind attention! I updated the...
- spc9d2w9i8o55ys: The Resilience Project's URL contains trailing spa...
- Joel Jonasson: Dear Andreas, Thank you for sharing the informat...
- Andreas Sjödin: I will also do some Minion sequencing in Sweden so...
- Carola Grimminger: Good point. Unfortunately I do not remember the im...
- Stas: Just btw-question - where the picture of DNA taken...
Amplicon sequencing assembly bacterial genome Bioinformatics cancer de novo sequencing exome sequencing Expression profiling FLX+ genetic testing Genome sequencing Genomics GridIon GS FLX HiSeq 2000 human genetics human genome Illumina Illumina Sequencing Ion torrent metagenome MinIon MiSeq Next generation sequencing NGS NimbleGen Optical mapping PacBio PacBio RS Pacific Biosciences paired end library RAD-Seq read length RNA-Seq Roche Roche/454 Roche 454 sanger sequencing scaffolding sequence capture Single molecule sequencing technology Transcriptome sequencing Trisomy 21 Whole genome sequencing