Axel knows what counts in planing a NGS laboratory starting from scratch.
From the beginning, Georg is focusing on next generation technologies.
Iris is fascinated by the progress in next generation technologies.
Jun is balancing expanding NGS technologies and potential recipients.
Regina is a driving supporter of next generation sequencing activities.
About Eurofins Genomics
of next generation sequencing, genotyping,
gene expression, Sanger sequencing, oligo-
nucleotides and gene synthesis services.
As the pioneering service provider for next
generation sequencing, Eurofins Genomics
has established profound know-how and
proprietary protocols to cover a broad range
of applications. Read more | Contact us
- Lotsa new toys from Illumina: HiSeq X Five, 3000, 4000, NextSeq 550 January 12, 2015
- Site uptime issues, solutions. June 27, 2014
- ICGC-TCGA DREAM Somatic Mutation Calling Challenge January 27, 2014
- SEQstandards and MINSEQE: Minimum Information about a high-throughput SeQuencing Expt November 13, 2012
- Cantor Fitzgerald Upgrades Rosetta to Buy Rating April 17, 2015
- Theranostics Expands Collaborations with Avera Health April 17, 2015
- People in the News: Kevin Krenitsky, Udit Batra, and more April 17, 2015
- New Products Posted to GenomeWeb April 17, 2015
- Genetic Findings in Autism Could Lead to Personalized Therapy April 17, 2015
- How Many More Next Generation Sequencer Are Needed? September 12, 2011
- Samba In The World Of NGS May 10, 2013
- Many Older Sequencer Are Not Upgraded: Are they Not Used? October 10, 2011
- Comparison of Exome Enrichment Technologies in Nature Biotechnology October 14, 2011
- How Far Shall we go With Genetic Testing? July 21, 2011
- Buying Instruments or Outsourcing the Service. What do you Prefer? November 18, 2011
- Breaking the Human Genome Code April 16, 2015
- Whole genome sequencing a complete island March 27, 2015
- Sorry, No Identical Genomes March 20, 2015
- Has the time come for validated NGS panels? March 13, 2015
- Highlights: Advances in Genome Biology and Technology 2015 (AGBT) March 4, 2015
- How to handle variants in a reference genome February 18, 2015
- Carola: I found this today: Illumina CEO Jay Flatley discu...
- Carola Grimminger: Thank you for your kind attention! I updated the...
- spc9d2w9i8o55ys: The Resilience Project's URL contains trailing spa...
- Joel Jonasson: Dear Andreas, Thank you for sharing the informat...
- Andreas Sjödin: I will also do some Minion sequencing in Sweden so...
- Carola Grimminger: Good point. Unfortunately I do not remember the im...
Amplicon sequencing assembly bacterial genome Bioinformatics cancer de novo sequencing exome sequencing Expression profiling FLX+ genetic testing Genome sequencing Genomics GridIon GS FLX HiSeq 2000 human genetics human genome Illumina Illumina Sequencing Ion torrent metagenome MinIon MiSeq Molecular diagnostics Next generation sequencing NGS NimbleGen Optical mapping PacBio PacBio RS Pacific Biosciences paired end library RAD-Seq read length RNA-Seq Roche Roche/454 Roche 454 sanger sequencing sequence capture Single molecule sequencing Transcriptome sequencing Trisomy 21 WGS Whole genome sequencing