About Eurofins Genomics
of next generation sequencing, genotyping,
gene expression, Sanger sequencing, oligo-
nucleotides and gene synthesis services.
As the pioneering service provider for next
generation sequencing, Eurofins Genomics
has established profound know-how and
proprietary protocols to cover a broad range
of applications. Read more | Contact us
- ICGC-TCGA DREAM Somatic Mutation Calling Challenge January 27, 2014
- SEQstandards and MINSEQE: Minimum Information about a high-throughput SeQuencing Expt November 13, 2012
- Oxford Nanopore @ ASHG November 7, 2012
- SEQanswers published in Bioinformatics March 14, 2012
- Annai, Hitachi to Co-develop Genomic Data Analysis and Management Solutions April 23, 2014
- Personalis' Lab Receives CAP Accreditation April 23, 2014
- Mizuho Upgrades Fluidigm Shares to Buy April 23, 2014
- Illumina Posts 27 Percent Jump in Revenues, Ups 2014 Forecast April 22, 2014
- Startup NGS-based Diagnostics Firm Guardant Health Raises $30M in Series B April 22, 2014
- How Many More Next Generation Sequencer Are Needed? September 12, 2011
- Samba In The World Of NGS May 10, 2013
- Comparison of Exome Enrichment Technologies in Nature Biotechnology October 14, 2011
- Many Older Sequencer Are Not Upgraded: Are they Not Used? October 10, 2011
- Sequencing than soaking in Hot Spring August 7, 2012
- Buying Instruments or Outsourcing the Service. What do you Prefer? November 18, 2011
- Analysis of oaks using RAD-Seq April 17, 2014
- Are you a NGS expert? April 16, 2014
- Genome Mapping April 7, 2014
- The next step after sequencing: Synthesis of a designer chromosome March 31, 2014
- Why should I buy Illumina stock shares? March 26, 2014
- Will Oxford Nanopore´s MinION hold its promises? March 17, 2014
- Rick Nipper: Dear Peter, Thank you for your question. With R...
- Peter: Dear Rick Nipper, Nice article. I was wondering...
- Regina Dick: Dear Mr/Ms Schultz, Thank you for sharing your opi...
- schultz: The idea that Samba is not optimized for read leng...
- Regina Dick: Dear Lex, Thank you very much for mentioning. Also...
- Lex Nederbragt: In 2012, the GS FLX+ software update (2.8) introdu...
Amplicon sequencing assembly bacterial genome Bioinformatics de novo sequencing exome sequencing Expression profiling FLX+ genetic testing Genome sequencing Genomics GridIon GS FLX HiSeq 2000 human genetics human genome Illumina Illumina Sequencing Ion torrent long jumping distance libraries metagenome MinIon MiSeq Next generation sequencing NGS NimbleGen Optical mapping PacBio PacBio RS Pacific Biosciences paired end library RAD-Seq read length RNA-Seq Roche Roche/454 Roche 454 sanger sequencing scaffolding sequence capture Single molecule sequencing technology Transcriptome sequencing Trisomy 21 Whole genome sequencing